Tuesday, March 12, 2013

An Introduction to Us

This is a blog for people who love the Colorado outdoors and appreciate the spectacular glory of nature! We are four friends who happened to land in the same class and are really into living life to the fullest! This is a little bit about ourselves.

I am Melissa Peabody, a Business Marketing major born and raised In Littleton Colorado! I love to dance and  have for 9 years ! I'm currently in training  to become  a broncos cheerleader in fall 2014 (: I love to shop and spend time with my family and friends I have a very upbeat personality and love people!

I am Alex Tziolis, a freshman undergraduate Geography (Urban Studies) major at the University of Colorado at Denver. I was born in Tokyo, Japan in 1993, lived there for roughly seven years until 2000 where my family moved to Athens, Greece. After twelve years in Athens and finishing my high school studies in 2012, I decided to come to Denver for a year to pursue my interests in urban studies. Despite being an urban rat most of my life, I do enjoy viewing physical and natural geography as well.

I am Trevor Burkholder. I am a Business Marketing major, I come from the land of potatoes. I moved out here to enjoy the beautiful mountains of Colorado and go to the college of my dreams. I am an avid snowboarder and love the outdoors, if I'm not snowboarding then I am out biking or fishing. All around I am a pretty relaxed guy with an interest in the unknown. 

Hello, I am Corey Cooper Stevens and have lived in Colorado my entire life. The intriguing part about living in Colorado is the spectacular opportunity the region provides its inhabitants with a vast array of topography. I have spent my time in Colorado becoming an accomplished musician, student, fly fisherman, mountain biker, skier, hiker, water skier, and all around healthy human being. Attending CU Denver is the first part of a long list of educational goals that I would like to accomplish throughout my life with the dream of someday attending CU Boulder to study law. Creating this blog will help me to further explore the region that I call home and become more inspired to pursue a lifestyle rich with understanding and appreciation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment